Despite all that God had done for Israel:
- His provision of the finest land in Egypt,
- His protection from the plagues as God devastated Egypt,
- His provision of great wealth as Israel left Egypt,
- His provision and protection during the wilderness journey,
- His power over Creation and
- His judgement of rebellion and unbelief…
…Israel continued to rebel against God and refused to trust Him.
The children of Ephraim, being armed and carrying bows,
Turned back in the day of battle.
They did not keep the covenant of God;
They refused to walk in His law,
And forgot His works
And His wonders that He had shown them.
PRAY THE JEWISH PEOPLE WILL RECOGNIZE GOD’S FAITHFULNESS AND CONFESS THEIR UNFAITHFULNESS.