– The Holy Spirit
Yeshua knew the disciples would feel like orphans when He died and was buried. Rather than reiterate the promise of His resurrection, He promised them the Holy Spirit to comfort them.
John 14:1; 16-18
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.
And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
There are many functions of the Holy Spirit, the third “person” of the Trinity including but not limited to:
- Leads us into all truth
- Comforts and teaches us all things
- Testifies of and glorifies Yeshua
- Convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment
- Pours the Father’s love in our hearts
- Seals and guarantees of resurrection in Yeshua
PROCLAIM THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL ONCE AGAIN FALL ON ISRAEL BRINGING GOD’S SPIRIT OF GRACE AND SUPPLICATION.